- The maximum height of the system is between 2500 - 3000 mm. (Outer Space: 2500 mm, Interior Space: 3000 mm)
System wing width is maximum 1800 mm (each wing should not exceed 4m2)
The glasses are 8 - 10 mm tempered.
Since the wings are not folded in, any kind of curtain can be applied.
The wings carry each other by means of a special pulling device.
The system has to carry underneath, the height of the threshold is 40 mm.
The system is suitable to work in any kind of unstable environment thanks to adjustable lower wheels.
Thanks to the corner chocks, aluminum provides the advantage of mounting without wasting.
Applicable on all types of rotating balconies. (Except Oval Balconies)
The windows are fixed by special gasket to the aluminum wings. Silicone is not used.
- The system has a weight of 25-27 kg m2.
- The maximum height of the system is 2500 - 3000 mm. (Outside 2500 mm Inner room 3000 mm)
- The maximum wing width of the system is 1800 mm. (each wing must not exceed 4m2)
- The number of wings is infinite.
- Tempered glass is 8 mm - 10 mm tempered.
- The wings are mounted with special alumina seals. Silicone is not used.
- The wings are not folded in, so any kind of curtain is available.
- Since the system has a lower frame of 7 mm radii, no attachment is possible.
- A fly screen can be applied to the system. (It is the only glass screen which can be applied on the fly screen.)
- Thanks to the corner chocks, aluminum provides the advantage of mounting without wasting.
- The system is suitable to work in any kind of unstable environment thanks to adjustable lower wheels.
- Application feature on all types of rotating balconies (except oval balconies)
- The wings take one another by special pulling.
- The system is unstable and must be carried underneath